I replaced the timing belt. I lined up the markers on the gears, but after I had everything was put back together the car wont start. The engine will rev but will not turn over. After trying to start it, the air backed up and blew off the air filter. What is wrong, please help!!
I replaced the timing belt, now it won't start. on 2008 Kia Rondo
Asked by for the 2008 Kia Rondo
1 answerJune 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rondo Questions
- replaced fuel pump, now it wont start is there a cut off switch ?
- 4 cylinder engine has a (moderate) "groaning" sound, Kia has 93000 Miles
- How long does the motor hold out on miles is good for 300.000 miles?
- I hear knocking noises coming from the back of vehicle when I drive,not engine
- How long should the seals last after having a timing belt replaced?
2008 Kia Rondo Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($265 - $378) in Harrison, MT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pittsburg, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Laurel, MT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - $328) in Geneva, NE
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($410 - $503) in Dale, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($297 - $456) in Waiteville, WV