I purchased the vehicle with the heater putting out hot air even when the knob was put on the coldest setting. I replaced the switch but it still continues and turning the knob to hotter makes no difference. I noticed two wiring harnesses in the engine compartment attached to the heater near the bottom of the heater are these sensors which control the vents?
I replaced the heat switch the heater still put out hot air constant on 2007 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are