trying to reset O2 sen. and the Evap. to get car inspected I drove 140 miles and it's still not ready what should I do..... Thank you John Adams
I replaced the cam sen. and the cata, convertor trying to get the system to rese on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Oxford, PA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Del Rio, TN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Park Rapids, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Akron, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($225 - 254) in Cannelton, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($253 - 357) in Graymont, IL