that when pushing on the brakes it either presses on a button next to the fuse box and is attached to the petal or releases it. don't know what it is but it broke. How do I ask for one if I don't know what it is??? HELP
I replaced the brake controller under the dash. There is a black plastic thing on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Gladys, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in New Berlin, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palatka, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Window Switch Replacement ($122 - 147) in Elmore, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Sedley, VA