that when pushing on the brakes it either presses on a button next to the fuse box and is attached to the petal or releases it. don't know what it is but it broke. How do I ask for one if I don't know what it is??? HELP
I replaced the brake controller under the dash. There is a black plastic thing on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.