that when pushing on the brakes it either presses on a button next to the fuse box and is attached to the petal or releases it. don't know what it is but it broke. How do I ask for one if I don't know what it is??? HELP
I replaced the brake controller under the dash. There is a black plastic thing on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.