» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

1993 Ford Explorer Question: I replaced the brake controller under the dash. There is a black plastic thing



snakeLady, Seffner, FL, September 24, 2011, 01:15

that when pushing on the brakes it either presses on a button next to the fuse box and is attached to the petal or releases it. don't know what it is but it broke. How do I ask for one if I don't know what it is??? HELP

0 Answers
Flag This