checked wiring, checked fuses in the fuse relay center. code 41..does this mean the computers bad? is there any other fuses or switches ??voltage from the coil side of the alt but none from the tan/black wire from pin 20 on the computer
I replaced the alternator, still no charge condition... on 1992 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
1992 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($173 - 355) in Kingston, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 44) in Whitewater, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($216 - 252) in Otoe, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($43 - 69) in Melrose, MA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($58 - 121) in Prairie City, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($86 - 121) in Swanton, OH