And the dash lights are out and the SRS light stays on
I replaced my radio and while in was getting replaced I smelled something burn on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Spring Glen, NY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grantham, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 458) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Ashville, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($208 - 221) in Megargel, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($347 - 381) in Kelseyville, CA