other problems will cause it not too start. everything else seems to be ok battery is strong. just need alittle help please. thank you
i replaced my fuel pump on my 1995 escort but my car still want start what on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Clements, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - 308) in Wayzata, MN
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Eagar, AZ
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($143 - 196) in Mount Eden, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($204 - 249) in North Salem, NY