I ordered my fuel pump offline for a low price and I replaced my fuel pump on my 2004 Yukon and now the fuel gauge isn't reading.Thought the fuel pump was bad so I replaced it 2 more times, had it put on the machine at the shop and there's nothing wrong with the instrument panel(gauge) so can something else be wrong.HELP PLEASE
I replaced my fuel pump 3 times and my fuel gauge isn't working now, HELP on 2004 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors