i replaced my battery terminals in my car and i starts up but immediately shuts off and nothing electrical works speedometer windows air radio nothing its completely dead
i replaced my battery terminals and now nothing electrical in my car works on 1999 Nissan Altima
0 answersJune 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking