i replaced my battery terminals in my car and i starts up but immediately shuts off and nothing electrical works speedometer windows air radio nothing its completely dead
i replaced my battery terminals and now nothing electrical in my car works on 1999 Nissan Altima
0 answersJune 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.