hard and below half tank gas wold die out .so i put old pump back in now fuel gauge wont work and low fuel light on .checked wires had in out 1o times cant fine anything wrong wiring all hooked up
i replaced fuel pump last year .found out it was crank sensor when hit brakes on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Barboursville, VA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in Mansfield, LA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Northport, WA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($394 - 410) in Issaquah, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($114 - 145) in Rosalie, NE