hard and below half tank gas wold die out .so i put old pump back in now fuel gauge wont work and low fuel light on .checked wires had in out 1o times cant fine anything wrong wiring all hooked up
i replaced fuel pump last year .found out it was crank sensor when hit brakes on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?