holds 40-50 pounds fuel pressure,idels maybe a minute then cuts off.everything is hooked up. what do i need to try?
i replaced both heads ,timing belt .it starts and quits but wont stay running on 1992 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
1992 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Greenhurst, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mattoon, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Newbury, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($265 - 368) in Pittstown, NJ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 732) in Mc Kees Rocks, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($108 - 167) in Mingo Junction, OH