holds 40-50 pounds fuel pressure,idels maybe a minute then cuts off.everything is hooked up. what do i need to try?
i replaced both heads ,timing belt .it starts and quits but wont stay running on 1992 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph