the car well start and run good for about 5 seconds and shut off and then you can start it again runs good for about 5 seconds shuts off thanks for any help.
i replace the timing belt on 2005 Kia Optima
3 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2011
Verified for the Kia Optima27 reports
3 answersJuly 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- kia magentis 2005 model my car is losing power on acceleration in first and seco
- My car is a ATM when I start it up all good, when I put in drive it does not acc
- How to remove the power steering hose?
- Whats drops my rpms to 0 and then stalls out when im driving down the freeway?
- Hi, I just got a 2004 Kia Optima about a month ago and I have noticed recently that when I'm stopped at a light or stop sign once I accelerate I hear a "clunk".