the car well start and run good for about 5 seconds and shut off and then you can start it again runs good for about 5 seconds shuts off thanks for any help.
i replace the timing belt on 2005 Kia Optima
3 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2011
Verified for the Kia Optima27 reports
Verified for the Kia Optima20 reports
3 answersJuly 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?
- My steering wheel keeps shaking when I go over 60 miles per hour.
- do the navigation system ever need updating