the car well start and run good for about 5 seconds and shut off and then you can start it again runs good for about 5 seconds shuts off thanks for any help.
i replace the timing belt on 2005 Kia Optima
Verified for the Kia Optima27 reports
Verified for the Kia Optima20 reports
3 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2011
3 answersJuly 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Replaced crankshaft n timing belt 05 Kia lx optima 4cylinder still wont crank up
- Can I turn off the front speakers and just use the rear speakers???
- Replacing alternators from autozone doesn't charge the battery
- How to change a Kia Optima 2012 Alternator?
- I am trying to locate the air intake temperature sensor on my car