the car well start and run good for about 5 seconds and shut off and then you can start it again runs good for about 5 seconds shuts off thanks for any help.
i replace the timing belt on 2005 Kia Optima
Verified for the Kia Optima29 reports
Verified for the Kia Optima1 report
3 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2011
3 answersJuly 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2005 Kia Optima Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Linn, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($359 - 470) in Winston, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Owings Mills, MD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - 537) in Saint Peters, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($110 - 132) in Soquel, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($791 - 1,291) in Norman, AR