the gas gauge show a quarter of a tank before o start it then it go's empty an it worked once an thats it here's my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
i replace the cluster because the gas gauge stop workin on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Poplar Grove, IL
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Solsberry, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Pen Argyl, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brisbane, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($356 - 509) in Ebervale, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 162) in Fisher, LA