I'll replace the driver's side, then a couple months later, the passenger side, then 6 months later, the driver's side again. It's never ending. I've had the car for 12 years and it seems lately the problem is getting worse. I only drive this car about 3000 miles per year, so it can't be over-use. I've used different brands of lights. No difference. Has anyone else had this problem or know why it's happening? Thank you.
I replace my brake lights approx every 6 months. Why do they keep going out? on 1996 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1996 Honda Prelude Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($349 - 443) in North Georgetown, OH
- 90,000 Mile Service ($293 - 479) in Oglesby, IL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($99 - 154) in Ponderosa, NM
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saraland, AL
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($379 - 488) in Pepeekeo, HI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($268 - 309) in Friendship, TN