the light still on,also the car start shaking when i start it,slow down when accelerate.what i can do?
I replace all ignition coils due a light engine on and still have a misfire code on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Chesterfield, MO
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Buena Vista, VA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($257 - 310) in Earth, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($657 - 833) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 88) in Brandamore, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 79) in Lisbon Falls, ME