road I herd a clicking noise that I thought to just put a stick lodged underneath I looked under nothing was there I put it back it 2wd and now I here this clicking noise every time I take off and it only stops when I go faster I tried putting truck in and out of 4wd thinking the hubs might not have locked right it sounds like its coming from transfer case
I recently put my 2005 dodge Dakota in 4hi when I was on a slightly muddy dirt on 2005 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- Can I use a different years fuel pump with a 1995 dodge dakota v8 Magnum
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6