I recently purchased a 94 s-10 blazer 4.3 lt Vortec V-6 2WD Tahoe LT. Everytime I push the gas pedal I hear a whinning noise coming from the front end. It does it until I let off the accelerator. It's driving me crazy...any suggestions? It does it at all speeds.
I recently purchased this s-10 blazer and it makes a whining noise. on 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(48)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($100 - 118) in Milford Center, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Wyncote, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($195 - 257) in Slate Hill, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($120 - 159) in Davis, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($695 - 723) in Dafter, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 537) in Dolan Springs, AZ