I recently purchased a 94 s-10 blazer 4.3 lt Vortec V-6 2WD Tahoe LT. Everytime I push the gas pedal I hear a whinning noise coming from the front end. It does it until I let off the accelerator. It's driving me crazy...any suggestions? It does it at all speeds.
I recently purchased this s-10 blazer and it makes a whining noise. on 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Asked by for the 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Need help with troubleshooting 4 wheel drive issues. Possibly vacuum related.
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Milford Center, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($296 - 433) in Wyncote, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($243 - 419) in Slate Hill, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Davis, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($396 - 466) in Dafter, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 69) in Dolan Springs, AZ