I took the car to and muffler shop and had some pipes replaced. And the car drove in the shop but it would not drive out... they put my old o2 sensor back in but in the process they messed up the wires going to the sensor and the car will not turn over. I asked around and some ppl said it could have fried my ecu. Any help would be nice.. thx
I recently had exhaust issues on 2001 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?