I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. So I replaced the bulb with an H-7. But it did not correct. The high beam works but the low beam/Daytime running light dont. Any suggestions or how much is this gonna cost to get fixed.
I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine management light says turbo is faulty but mechanic has tried everything
- I can't get into reverse when car is hot. when cool I have no problem.
- I am trying to refuel and it keeps clicking as if the tank is full, what do I do
- The hex bolt is stripped and my soft top pinched the fluid hose. How do i repair or replace the hex bolt?
- ABS and other warning lights on and no speedo!