I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. So I replaced the bulb with an H-7. But it did not correct. The high beam works but the low beam/Daytime running light dont. Any suggestions or how much is this gonna cost to get fixed.
I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($915 - 1,460) in Shelby, AL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($127 - 164) in Lynx, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($684 - 783) in Kings Park, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($324 - 363) in Springfield, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($126 - 337) in Castalian Springs, TN