I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. So I replaced the bulb with an H-7. But it did not correct. The high beam works but the low beam/Daytime running light dont. Any suggestions or how much is this gonna cost to get fixed.
I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)
- What does bad vs good look like