I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. So I replaced the bulb with an H-7. But it did not correct. The high beam works but the low beam/Daytime running light dont. Any suggestions or how much is this gonna cost to get fixed.
I received an error message on my SID stating Left Low DIpped Beam Failure. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine light says battery not charging
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Shelby, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($195 - 260) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($195 - 252) in Lynx, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($313 - 379) in Kings Park, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($420 - 467) in Springfield, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($618 - 869) in Castalian Springs, TN