We'll it came back with the EGR, o2, CAT, HTR, EVR bubbles flashing. But also it read 4 codes system to lean bank 1&2 which I assume has to do with emissions. The other two codes were intake manifold runner stuck open bank 1&2 what is this IMRF does it have to do with the emissions as we'll? Also what is the HTR bubble Stand for? Can someone give me a hand on this?
I ran a obdii scan on my 98 ford windstar 3.0 on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.