We'll it came back with the EGR, o2, CAT, HTR, EVR bubbles flashing. But also it read 4 codes system to lean bank 1&2 which I assume has to do with emissions. The other two codes were intake manifold runner stuck open bank 1&2 what is this IMRF does it have to do with the emissions as we'll? Also what is the HTR bubble Stand for? Can someone give me a hand on this?
I ran a obdii scan on my 98 ford windstar 3.0 on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($214 - 323) in Paris, KY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($268 - 337) in Mound City, MO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Granite Quarry, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($359 - 479) in Fraser, CO
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 130) in Rindge, NH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($133 - 180) in Brandywine, WV