Battery is good starter is good, can not reset the button in the back of the wagon on right side? replaced the ignition module just in case. Had it check with one of those electrical tester. Tried to rest the brain by turning key left right and left and right according to manual.
I put the key in the ignition and it won't turn over? on 1999 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1999 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
1999 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,114 - $1,765) in Blountsville, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($203 - $290) in Venice, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - $343) in Midland, OR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - $1,527) in Finley, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($485 - $911) in Filer, ID
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($161 - $207) in Sand Springs, OK