when i start the car it makes a knocking sound and it goes away when it wearms up but if I let it sit for 1 hour and start it again it amkes the knocking sound what can be the problem
I put a new the engine in my car 3 days ago and it make a knocking sound at star on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($189 - 243) in Stockholm, ME
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Southampton, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Deer Isle, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Zwolle, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 138) in Carson, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($181 - 207) in Steward, IL