When it idles it is rough and tends to cut off but runs fine while driving
I put a computer on it and it said it was an oxygen imbalance. How do I fix it? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Elma, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($257 - 361) in Martinsburg, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Short Hills, NJ
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($419 - 634) in Glen Allan, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 108) in Russell Springs, KY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($147 - 165) in Hormigueros, PR