When it idles it is rough and tends to cut off but runs fine while driving
I put a computer on it and it said it was an oxygen imbalance. How do I fix it? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($123 - 205) in Elma, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - 2,172) in Martinsburg, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Short Hills, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($381 - 523) in Glen Allan, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,936 - 1,968) in Russell Springs, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Hormigueros, PR