I'm just starting to change the oil for myself, just want to make sure I'm not going to screw up my engine.
I put 5w-20 synthetic oil in (on accident),cap says 10w-30. Should I replace it? on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
your IN COLORADO, WEATHER IS COOLER SHOULD BE OK THIS TIME. If it was hot weather I would say yes change it.
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- will not start new fuel pump
- how many catalytic converters does my car have. I've been told two and 1, and 3
- my 2007 pacifica randomly stalled while i was driving now wont start
- Will Chrysler cover the cost for my 2004 Pacifica the engine cradle is rusted
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Union, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($453 - 622) in Coffeen, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($93 - 149) in North Chicago, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Mount Union, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($227 - 317) in Brainard, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($238 - 250) in Nashville, GA