I'm just starting to change the oil for myself, just want to make sure I'm not going to screw up my engine.
I put 5w-20 synthetic oil in (on accident),cap says 10w-30. Should I replace it? on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answer 2 comments
your IN COLORADO, WEATHER IS COOLER SHOULD BE OK THIS TIME. If it was hot weather I would say yes change it.
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Union, ME
- Starter Replacement ($401 - 499) in Coffeen, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($212 - 368) in North Chicago, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($666 - 832) in Mount Union, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($151 - 167) in Brainard, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 212) in Nashville, GA