there is no clutch, is the resevior for the brake master cylinder the same as clutch master cylinder res.? do they share?
i pushed the clutch in and it did not come back up. can anyone tell me why? on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Warm Springs, AR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Loma, MT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Amherstdale, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($687 - 801) in Malcom, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($211 - 235) in Roark, KY