there is no clutch, is the resevior for the brake master cylinder the same as clutch master cylinder res.? do they share?
i pushed the clutch in and it did not come back up. can anyone tell me why? on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Warm Springs, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($181 - 326) in Loma, MT
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Amherstdale, WV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Malcom, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($37 - 51) in Roark, KY