The car will start if I push the clutch all the way to the floor, but will not start if I have my foot off of the clutch. Once it's on, the car seems to be in neutral and cannot move to any gears due to the fact that the clutch has nothing
I push the clutch, it goes all the way to the floor. What's missing? on 1997 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- Under the hood driver side
- How do I turn down the idle of it idling to high at start
- My ignition key would occasionally turn freely without catching
- When driving, the area around the accelerator heats up..what do you think is the problem? Also, previously my power steering was very hard, i replaced the steering rack but there is no significant change.
- Green fluid in backlight switch hole?