They replaced the pump. June 2011 it started leaking again. Now 2 hoses need replacement. Now out of warranty, they will not fix. Question: should the hoses been checked and replaced with the pump?
I purchased the 05 sts v6 in april 2011. Within 2 weeks it was leaking ps fluid on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($230 - 340) in Fremont, IN
- Heater Core Replacement ($694 - 890) in New Salem, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($468 - 1,120) in Castalia, NC
- Oil Pump Replacement ($899 - 1,160) in Birchwood, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($137 - 208) in Wellsville, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($534 - 605) in Huntington, TX