I am planning to get the 90K miles service done.Is it ok if i take it to the Hyndai showroom on stevens creek, or is there any other better place.where is the best place i can get a good service for a reasonable price
I purchased a Hyndai XG350L 2002, 10 days ago which has 88K miles on it. on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help
- How To Replace A Cigarette Lighter Socket On A 2004 Hyundai XG 350 ?