I called Mercedes Roadside Service and they jump started the car. I ran it awhile and drove about six miles to charge the battery. The next morning it would not start. I tmake a clicking noise but the starter will not engage. The battery is about five years old and I'm thinking the battery may be bad. Is this something I can do -m change out the battery myself without causing electrical problems.
I parked the car one evening and the next morning it wouldn't start. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?