I called Mercedes Roadside Service and they jump started the car. I ran it awhile and drove about six miles to charge the battery. The next morning it would not start. I tmake a clicking noise but the starter will not engage. The battery is about five years old and I'm thinking the battery may be bad. Is this something I can do -m change out the battery myself without causing electrical problems.
I parked the car one evening and the next morning it wouldn't start. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($452 - 547) in Louisiana, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 429) in Malabar, FL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,411 - 2,436) in Louisville, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,633 - 1,943) in Arlington, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($706 - 881) in Conestoga, PA
- CV Joint Replacement ($306 - 709) in Savanna, IL