its a 96avalon with a 3.0 could it be the crank sensor it turns over timing belts ok but it has no fire at all in either one of the coils.
I parked my car a couple of days ago and now it wont start have fuel but no fire on 1996 Toyota Avalon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
October 21, 2012
"VERY" GOOD POSSIBILITY ON THE CARNK SENSOR!!!
This week's top 10
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - 372) in Canajoharie, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in South Kortright, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($323 - 530) in Northvale, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Robertsdale, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($510 - 526) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($176 - 189) in Waverly, WA