its a 96avalon with a 3.0 could it be the crank sensor it turns over timing belts ok but it has no fire at all in either one of the coils.
I parked my car a couple of days ago and now it wont start have fuel but no fire on 1996 Toyota Avalon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
October 21, 2012
"VERY" GOOD POSSIBILITY ON THE CARNK SENSOR!!!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - 372) in Canajoharie, NY
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in South Kortright, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Northvale, NJ
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($104 - 143) in Robertsdale, AL
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 131) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($509 - 576) in Waverly, WA