I heard a rattling sound when I would ride over bumps and now the car will not move 5 ft forward or backwards without jumping into gear and refusing to shift upwards to 2nd, 3rd, 4th....gear. It stops every few feet when trying to drive. It is not capable of being driven. This is a 2007 c280 mercedes-benz with 114,000 miles. We are the original owners.
I own a mercedes 280c; is this a transmission problem? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
- It over heats when i drive more than ten miles