I heard a rattling sound when I would ride over bumps and now the car will not move 5 ft forward or backwards without jumping into gear and refusing to shift upwards to 2nd, 3rd, 4th....gear. It stops every few feet when trying to drive. It is not capable of being driven. This is a 2007 c280 mercedes-benz with 114,000 miles. We are the original owners.
I own a mercedes 280c; is this a transmission problem? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem