I heard a rattling sound when I would ride over bumps and now the car will not move 5 ft forward or backwards without jumping into gear and refusing to shift upwards to 2nd, 3rd, 4th....gear. It stops every few feet when trying to drive. It is not capable of being driven. This is a 2007 c280 mercedes-benz with 114,000 miles. We are the original owners.
I own a mercedes 280c; is this a transmission problem? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Falkland, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Algona, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - 170) in Tuluksak, AK
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in George West, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($319 - 349) in Grapevine, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($391 - 438) in Newington, CT