I heard a rattling sound when I would ride over bumps and now the car will not move 5 ft forward or backwards without jumping into gear and refusing to shift upwards to 2nd, 3rd, 4th....gear. It stops every few feet when trying to drive. It is not capable of being driven. This is a 2007 c280 mercedes-benz with 114,000 miles. We are the original owners.
I own a mercedes 280c; is this a transmission problem? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Falkland, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - 1,039) in Algona, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 758) in Tuluksak, AK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($238 - 358) in George West, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,939 - 1,969) in Grapevine, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($287 - 491) in Newington, CT