I own a BMW X-5, 4.4 ltr V-8. I am having a issue with my brakes, they lock up after I've been driving a while. Over the past 2 months I've replaced the brake booster, abs module, vaccum hose and both rotors on the rear of the vehicle. I've taking my car to several BMW dealers who can't find out whats wrong. The problem started 2 months ago, my brake pedal was hard to push in when i was driving, then the 4x4/DSC, brake lights showed inactive status. While the lights were on, the car started to slow down without me pusihing the brakes. Eventually I damged the rear rotors, so I replaced them and took the vehicle in. The BMW tech stated that he believes it was the power brake booster or the ABS module. We'll I am currently tired of spending money and my car is still doing the same thing.
I own a BMW X-5, 4.4 ltr V-8. I am having a issue with my brakes, they lock up on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($301 - 347) in Seal Beach, CA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in New Martinsville, WV
- Inspection II ($641 - 1,092) in Waterloo, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($563 - 776) in Radersburg, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,658 - 1,726) in Hornell, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($499 - 606) in Vici, OK