My ESP light came on and now my car stalls and will not go over 60 MPH. We took it to a shop to have it diagnosed. They said it was the MAPP Sensor. We replaced it and the car is still doing the same thing. Also, my check engine light came on. I had that diagnosed as well. They said it was my gas cap. I changed it, but recently found out that I was sold the wrong cap. Can some please help?
I own a 2006 Jetta. My ESP light came on and now my car won't go over 60mph? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?