My ESP light came on and now my car stalls and will not go over 60 MPH. We took it to a shop to have it diagnosed. They said it was the MAPP Sensor. We replaced it and the car is still doing the same thing. Also, my check engine light came on. I had that diagnosed as well. They said it was my gas cap. I changed it, but recently found out that I was sold the wrong cap. Can some please help?
I own a 2006 Jetta. My ESP light came on and now my car won't go over 60mph? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Rockwell, NC
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Clarksville, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($193 - 244) in Garland, UT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Mesa, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($531 - 591) in Sylvania, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Westport Point, MA