My ESP light came on and now my car stalls and will not go over 60 MPH. We took it to a shop to have it diagnosed. They said it was the MAPP Sensor. We replaced it and the car is still doing the same thing. Also, my check engine light came on. I had that diagnosed as well. They said it was my gas cap. I changed it, but recently found out that I was sold the wrong cap. Can some please help?
I own a 2006 Jetta. My ESP light came on and now my car won't go over 60mph? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?