it will buck in 4th and 5th untill the same rpm. I have changed the 02 sensor it was flat lined, fuel filter,air fuel meter,and swapped out a known good maf.the plugs are new and there are no miss fire codes the only code that did come up once was a egr insufficient flow I have looked at my coolant sensor cold and it is reading corect.It will not buck for about 2 min cold untill temp starts to come up it runs excellent with the exception of the bucking it takes no oil or antifreeze
I own a 2000 tacoma 4x4 2.7 5 speed at 25oo rpm in 3rd gear it bucks untill 3200 on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 2000 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
- The catalytic converter is bad. It barely passes smog.What do I need to do?
2000 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($416 - $553) in Redgranite, WI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($171 - $221) in Seney, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($341 - $559) in Warsaw, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - $115) in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($885 - $1,032) in Walker, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($241 - $294) in Greentown, PA