I recently had a flat tire. I changed the tire,now I can feel the car vibrating especially at higher speeds. I had no issues prior to the tire change. I checked to make sure that all the tires were the same size and sure enough all four say 170/225/r14. Trying not to drive but this is my only vehicle and i need it to get back and forth to work. This vibrates only when driving cannot feel anything when stopped
I now feel vibrations after a recent tire change. What can be causing this?
on 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($169 - 205) in Lansing, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Oconto, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($654 - 822) in Edgerton, WY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanardsville, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($344 - 659) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - 636) in Cimarron, KS