I had a service a few weeks ago at dealer and today I noticed the mounting tabs on left side of air dam are broken, I drove to Broadway Toyota in Portland, my car has a platinum warranty but was told this was not covered. I should have guessed. I have no visible damage or reason as to how or why this broke. It may have been from mechanic at Broadway rotating tires-maybe he broke them somehow and never told me. Anyway they refuse to pay for repair and they want $764.00 to repair and paint. Has anyone else had this happen with their 2009 Camry. I think it must be defective if the mechanic did not cause the damage.
I noticed today that my mounting tabs on left side of air dam are broken on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2009 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Coleharbor, ND
- Oil Pump Replacement ($717 - 1,002) in Madison Heights, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in North Lewisburg, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Birchrunville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($153 - 1,195) in Cottondale, FL
- Drive Belt Replacement ($69 - 236) in North Riverside, IL