I had a service a few weeks ago at dealer and today I noticed the mounting tabs on left side of air dam are broken, I drove to Broadway Toyota in Portland, my car has a platinum warranty but was told this was not covered. I should have guessed. I have no visible damage or reason as to how or why this broke. It may have been from mechanic at Broadway rotating tires-maybe he broke them somehow and never told me. Anyway they refuse to pay for repair and they want $764.00 to repair and paint. Has anyone else had this happen with their 2009 Camry. I think it must be defective if the mechanic did not cause the damage.
I noticed today that my mounting tabs on left side of air dam are broken on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
2009 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($47 - 73) in Coleharbor, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($291 - 410) in Madison Heights, MI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 487) in North Lewisburg, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Birchrunville, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($908 - 1,894) in Cottondale, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - 407) in North Riverside, IL