What is the correct part number for the timing belt cover?
I noticed a small break in the cover over the timing belt on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 29, 2014
IF you can get to it, just put some silicone sealant on the break and drive on!... As long as it's not rubbing on anything, no worries!!
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($517 - 750) in Helmville, MT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 222) in Plainwell, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($336 - 722) in Brundidge, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($163 - 227) in Saint Croix, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 189) in Amelia Court House, VA