What is the correct part number for the timing belt cover?
I noticed a small break in the cover over the timing belt on 2000 Dodge Stratus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 29, 2014
IF you can get to it, just put some silicone sealant on the break and drive on!... As long as it's not rubbing on anything, no worries!!
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
- My car runs for 10-15 mins then kills did that for awhile but now it just don't
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Helmville, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Plainwell, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($225 - 321) in Brundidge, AL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 77) in Saint Croix, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($159 - 213) in Amelia Court House, VA