What is the correct part number for the timing belt cover?
I noticed a small break in the cover over the timing belt on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 29, 2014
IF you can get to it, just put some silicone sealant on the break and drive on!... As long as it's not rubbing on anything, no worries!!
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($230 - 484) in Helmville, MT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 311) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($590 - 1,237) in Plainwell, MI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($174 - 288) in Brundidge, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($396 - 460) in Saint Croix, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($116 - 151) in Amelia Court House, VA