I need the torque specs for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. I'm about to replace the head gaskets on the motor and I need the Head bolts, intake manifold bolts, and rocker arm bolts torquing specifications for them. Can someone please help me out?
I need torque specifications for the Cylinder Head bolts. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($129 - 194) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($328 - 499) in Kennard, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Uriah, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($358 - 526) in Mc Cool, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($223 - 297) in Alvord, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Rock City Falls, NY