I need the torque specs for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. I'm about to replace the head gaskets on the motor and I need the Head bolts, intake manifold bolts, and rocker arm bolts torquing specifications for them. Can someone please help me out?
I need torque specifications for the Cylinder Head bolts. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($113 - 176) in Kennard, NE
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($468 - 614) in Uriah, AL
- Maintenance I ($98 - 149) in Mc Cool, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($310 - 411) in Alvord, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($249 - 322) in Rock City Falls, NY