I need the torque specs for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. I'm about to replace the head gaskets on the motor and I need the Head bolts, intake manifold bolts, and rocker arm bolts torquing specifications for them. Can someone please help me out?
I need torque specifications for the Cylinder Head bolts. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 420) in Kennard, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($509 - 651) in Uriah, AL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Mc Cool, MS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Alvord, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Rock City Falls, NY