i need to unplug hose ,for a/c.where is drain plug under car.water on floor . on 2001 Lincoln Town Car

water pup replaced,a/c ref, replaced ,its a clog.

by in Gibsonton, FL on July 18, 2013
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers