I already took off the vibration damper and took out the bolts on the timing cover and removed the head and i need to take the crank shaft bolt and get the cover loosened
I need to take off my timing cover so I could change out broken chain guid rail on 1994 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1994 BMW 325i Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Persia, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Berlin, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($335 - 483) in Holland, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Brunswick, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($952 - 1,233) in Lowder, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($687 - 801) in Pleasant View, TN