I already took off the vibration damper and took out the bolts on the timing cover and removed the head and i need to take the crank shaft bolt and get the cover loosened
I need to take off my timing cover so I could change out broken chain guid rail on 1994 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1994 BMW 325i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($670 - 827) in Persia, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Berlin, GA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Holland, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,167 - 1,689) in Brunswick, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($169 - 189) in Lowder, IL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,358 - 7,505) in Pleasant View, TN