I already took off the vibration damper and took out the bolts on the timing cover and removed the head and i need to take the crank shaft bolt and get the cover loosened
I need to take off my timing cover so I could change out broken chain guid rail on 1994 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Windows,radio do not work,signals,flasher work but do not flash or click inside
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?