The car has 90k miles. Bought it at 67k miles Not sure if the timing chain was ever replaced, but I understand that it should be replaced at 60k There is a ticking sound at start up and I understand this could be the timing chain. I believe the timing chain has to be removed to replace the water pump anyway. Is that true? Thanks,
I need to replace the water pump should I replace timing chain at the same time? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?