The car has 90k miles. Bought it at 67k miles Not sure if the timing chain was ever replaced, but I understand that it should be replaced at 60k There is a ticking sound at start up and I understand this could be the timing chain. I believe the timing chain has to be removed to replace the water pump anyway. Is that true? Thanks,
I need to replace the water pump should I replace timing chain at the same time? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?