The car has 90k miles. Bought it at 67k miles Not sure if the timing chain was ever replaced, but I understand that it should be replaced at 60k There is a ticking sound at start up and I understand this could be the timing chain. I believe the timing chain has to be removed to replace the water pump anyway. Is that true? Thanks,
I need to replace the water pump should I replace timing chain at the same time? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2003 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Milan, MN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Fleming, OH
- Clutch Replacement ($931 - 1,830) in Glenham, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Six Mile Run, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($109 - 133) in Ludlow, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - 644) in Hazel Green, WI