its the standard chrysler radio. i bought a used one with an ipod plug in. i need advice on how to remove the front panel covering the radio and climate controls.
i need to replace the radio in my pacifica. how do i get the panel cover off. on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- Getting code P0734...I checked and topped off trans. Fluid..I than cleared code.
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?