its the standard chrysler radio. i bought a used one with an ipod plug in. i need advice on how to remove the front panel covering the radio and climate controls.
i need to replace the radio in my pacifica. how do i get the panel cover off. on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($420 - 709) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alzada, MT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($170 - 209) in Bryants Store, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($564 - 792) in Johnston, RI
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Harrison, OH