I need to replace the plurge valve and the canister where do these parts go on 1996 Buick Regal

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
service engine soon light stays on
(1) Answer
(1) Comments
| |
The parts are probably made by AC Delco and are probably cheap from the dealer. Look at and Napa on line.

There is a company that independent auto repair shops get their information from, this same information is available inexpensively for people that work on their own cars.. The information is year make and model specific, covering repair procedures, torque specifications, fluid capacities and specifications, service bulletins, component locations, wiring diagrams ect.... Alldata is very easy to navigate