My car was making loud noises going over bumps. Took it to Honda dealer. They did a whole inspection and he found a small leak, but not that bad. He said the best place to start would be with the front struts, but since it wasn't that bad he recommend waiting to replace. I don't know what would be fair price. I had this done in January of 2013. I haven't had any problems since then, but am going to be driving to CA, I live in MN. I don't know if I should replace before I go. Thank you for your response
I need to replace the front struts. I was quoted around 900 from Honda too much? on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch