My car was making loud noises going over bumps. Took it to Honda dealer. They did a whole inspection and he found a small leak, but not that bad. He said the best place to start would be with the front struts, but since it wasn't that bad he recommend waiting to replace. I don't know what would be fair price. I had this done in January of 2013. I haven't had any problems since then, but am going to be driving to CA, I live in MN. I don't know if I should replace before I go. Thank you for your response
I need to replace the front struts. I was quoted around 900 from Honda too much? on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth