My car was making loud noises going over bumps. Took it to Honda dealer. They did a whole inspection and he found a small leak, but not that bad. He said the best place to start would be with the front struts, but since it wasn't that bad he recommend waiting to replace. I don't know what would be fair price. I had this done in January of 2013. I haven't had any problems since then, but am going to be driving to CA, I live in MN. I don't know if I should replace before I go. Thank you for your response
I need to replace the front struts. I was quoted around 900 from Honda too much? on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cimarron, NM
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($65 - 138) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Solway, MN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($108 - 139) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 698) in Curran, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($317 - 499) in Urbana, IN