they are telling me I am looking at around $600.00 does this seem right?
I need to replace the flex pipe and exhaust it let go at the motor on 2001 Toyota Corolla
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
2001 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Mount Hope, AL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Flatonia, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($565 - 967) in East Olympia, WA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Fostoria, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($208 - 318) in Deweyville, UT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($492 - 599) in Rich Square, NC