I need to replace the assembly for the passenger side rear turn signal, how do on 2002 Buick LeSabre

I find the assembly (most of the web sites show the replacement bulb) but I need the assembly as it has burned the turn signal housing for the bulb.

Asked by for the 2002 Buick LeSabre
How bad is the housing burned? Any way to have it repaired? If not way to big for the bulb socket, may try some type of adhesive or epoxy. Anything to hold the bulb socket in place! It's worth a shot. That light assembly might be hard to find, expensive as well.
1 more answer
try this site.