I can lock my truck into 4 wheel drive from inside the truck by turning a dial. I was told that the piece behind the center cap was going to keep that tire from locking into 4 wheel drive. I dont know what the piece is called. I dont know if the entire hub needs to be replaced or if that piece is something that can be replaced. All I do know is that it was there before I went food shopping, when I came out it was gone. Now winter is coming and I have to find this piece to have 4 wheel drive. If I cant find the piece and must change the hub itself, can it be replaced with manual locking hubs?
I need to replace the 4 wheel drive lock in piece directly behind the center cap on 1998 Mazda B3000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?