There are 3 plugs in front and 3 in back that are hard to reach. Is there a way to replace wires and plugs without having to take apart engine?
I need to replace spark plugwires. How do I reach the ones in back of engine on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($375 - 562) in Glen Elder, KS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Redfield, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($230 - 352) in Cecilia, LA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in Dennis, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($259 - 1,410) in Brooks, MN