There are 3 plugs in front and 3 in back that are hard to reach. Is there a way to replace wires and plugs without having to take apart engine?
I need to replace spark plugwires. How do I reach the ones in back of engine on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end