2005 Ford Focus Q&A

2005 Ford Focus Question: I need to replace my heater operating cables for temperature direction control

Does anyone know the part # or where to buy them? I may just go to local junk yard. These cables plug into the Teperature control switch and run to the blend door. Thanks -
Answer 1
I would go to the dealer, because the junk yard cables may/will be rusty. Besides they are not very expensive. -
Comment 1
nice to see you back Dan. Roy -
Comment 2
I would rather buy one also but can not find anyone that has it. This link shows the function selector switch/cable assembly that I need. http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/muddyford/2010-09-06_005654_1122.pdf . I would rather not give a Ford dealer my money if I do not have too. -