diagram or picture would be great.
I need to replace my crankshaft positioning sensor on a 1997 gran am gt 3.1 on 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1997 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Lompoc, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Canton, OK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Dunbar, KY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in West Harrison, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Painesdale, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Barceloneta, PR